Space Wars BETA Space Wars BETA

Me too... I like the concept, but the game is just too buggy or not obvious what to do.

Why do I have to press 'e' to use parts? What happens when I press 'e'? Why don't I see my parts in the workshop? How do I upgrade the ship without parts? None of it is obvious.

When I kill an enemy most of the parts usually fly off too quickly for me to collect them anyway, especially when I'm dodging 4 more enemies.

randomdev responds:

hi Createure thanks for the review, I am still balancing the difficulty if you would like me to add a tutorial message me, but for now, I can just explain: you have to hold e to transfer the parts to the workshop. and once again thanks for the review.

Dragon of Ecology Dragon of Ecology

Use event clouds (keep) and event plants (burn) to boost plant cap. Also the first boss unlocks resource cap upgrades.

Crypt Shyfter: Moonbright Crypt Shyfter: Moonbright

Fun little game. Been a while since I could say that on here.

Typo: "stop" on silver mirror for good measure -> "stomp"

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Good catch! I'll update that asap, thanks :)

Glad you enjoyed it!

Revenge of dog Revenge of dog

Game is broken for me. I digged away the dirt pile. The dog barks at the ground, but no rabbit is showing. I looked at a video how it is meant to be. The rabbit does not appear. I tried it a couple times to see if it was a one-off. Sorry but I can't give it a good review for that. I'm using Chrome. Windows machine.

Idle Dungeon Master Idle Dungeon Master

You need a retreat button on the battle screen. If you send 1 warlord against a huge city without any sorcerers in then you end up stuck watching him chip away the wall 1 brick at a time for several hours or reloading and losing progress. During the battle sequence it seems like your 'dungeon' doesn't even keep functioning, e.g. no gold gain, no units gain etc.

Basically, it feels like an unoriginal concept with poor implementation. Maybe the poor implementation part will be fixed though? I hope so because it isn't a terrible way to kill some time. The battle mechanics at least to give you something to figure out/work with.

Hero Agency Hero Agency

I was about ready to give it 3 stars but the victory music changed my mind. Not a bad way to kill 20 minutes.

Grand Flash Auto: San Andreas Grand Flash Auto: San Andreas

I Don't get the point of it. What is the point in this game? Is it even a game? And who is giving this good reviews? I don't understand at all...

Top Archer Top Archer

Complete rubbish. Seriously. What is the point in this game?

Royal Warfare 2 Royal Warfare 2

I loved the original, very excited to see the sequel is here! Really enjoying it so far. :)

Furious Space Furious Space

Not bad. Quite liked it. Chill game to play.

A few serious bugs though. Opening the shop healed the ship. In "Endless mode" the enemies stopped spawning after about 3 minutes.