Crypt Shyfter: Moonbright Crypt Shyfter: Moonbright

Fun little game. Been a while since I could say that on here.

Typo: "stop" on silver mirror for good measure -> "stomp"

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Good catch! I'll update that asap, thanks :)

Glad you enjoyed it!

Revenge of dog Revenge of dog

Game is broken for me. I digged away the dirt pile. The dog barks at the ground, but no rabbit is showing. I looked at a video how it is meant to be. The rabbit does not appear. I tried it a couple times to see if it was a one-off. Sorry but I can't give it a good review for that. I'm using Chrome. Windows machine.

Idle Dungeon Master Idle Dungeon Master

You need a retreat button on the battle screen. If you send 1 warlord against a huge city without any sorcerers in then you end up stuck watching him chip away the wall 1 brick at a time for several hours or reloading and losing progress. During the battle sequence it seems like your 'dungeon' doesn't even keep functioning, e.g. no gold gain, no units gain etc.

Basically, it feels like an unoriginal concept with poor implementation. Maybe the poor implementation part will be fixed though? I hope so because it isn't a terrible way to kill some time. The battle mechanics at least to give you something to figure out/work with.

Hero Agency Hero Agency

I was about ready to give it 3 stars but the victory music changed my mind. Not a bad way to kill 20 minutes.

Grand Flash Auto: San Andreas Grand Flash Auto: San Andreas

I Don't get the point of it. What is the point in this game? Is it even a game? And who is giving this good reviews? I don't understand at all...

Top Archer Top Archer

Complete rubbish. Seriously. What is the point in this game?

Royal Warfare 2 Royal Warfare 2

I loved the original, very excited to see the sequel is here! Really enjoying it so far. :)

Furious Space Furious Space

Not bad. Quite liked it. Chill game to play.

A few serious bugs though. Opening the shop healed the ship. In "Endless mode" the enemies stopped spawning after about 3 minutes.

The Mirror The Mirror

Some of the text/story was quite well written and entertaining. It wasn't much of a game though.

EnameledKoi responds:

Thanks for playing and giving feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed the writing. If you have any suggestions on what you would have liked to have seen to make it feel more like a game, I'd love to hear it as I work on the next release.

Keeper of the Grove 2 Keeper of the Grove 2

It began an advert after the first round and after the ad finished the game froze.