4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

I could have clicked on any of the vids on the front page and obviously I clicked the one with the boobs first. Good click bait sir.

ApexxWolf responds:

Ahaha xD Thanks!

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

well worth the wait!

Love it... even better than parts 1 and 2... and we've waited sooo long for it!

Tempest Tempest

to be honest

I don't think the animation quite captured the mood of the song.

@the person below: are you some kind of stupid?

Wondrous Lands Wondrous Lands

Very nice game. I was hoping for something like this to come for a long time.

DLord2 responds:

Thank you for your feedback!

Space Wars BETA Space Wars BETA

Me too... I like the concept, but the game is just too buggy or not obvious what to do.

Why do I have to press 'e' to use parts? What happens when I press 'e'? Why don't I see my parts in the workshop? How do I upgrade the ship without parts? None of it is obvious.

When I kill an enemy most of the parts usually fly off too quickly for me to collect them anyway, especially when I'm dodging 4 more enemies.

randomdev responds:

hi Createure thanks for the review, I am still balancing the difficulty if you would like me to add a tutorial message me, but for now, I can just explain: you have to hold e to transfer the parts to the workshop. and once again thanks for the review.

Dragon of Ecology Dragon of Ecology

Use event clouds (keep) and event plants (burn) to boost plant cap. Also the first boss unlocks resource cap upgrades.

Market Square Market Square

I had to track it down after playing through Hero Agency. Something nice about this melody, how it evolves. I kinda wish it carried on more.

TheFatRat - Telescope TheFatRat - Telescope

Real nice prog. And nice work getting it on the Taking You Higher mix. I didn't realize there was another of those mixes out, will have to check out the whole thing. Cheers dude.

shitty hi-hat rendition shitty hi-hat rendition

I didn't expect much from the title. Actually I sorta enjoyed it. Pretty chill.

HarraH responds: