View Profile Createure

2 Movie Reviews

I could have clicked on any of the vids on the front page and obviously I clicked the one with the boobs first. Good click bait sir.

ApexxWolf responds:

Ahaha xD Thanks!

well worth the wait!

Love it... even better than parts 1 and 2... and we've waited sooo long for it!

124 Game Reviews

Nice first attempt. I like learning the different strategies for bosses. Good way to spend a little time.

It's pretty nice and great for a first effort. I like the mechanics and the UI - what I don't like is the turn based style, it makes the game feel very slow when you have to wait for enemy turn after every step. Would prefer just to have a more simultaneous turns feel, or just real-time.

FacemanFoothand responds:

Yup, if I make a sequel to this project I will most likely do simultaneous turns so it will be much quicker!

Thanks for playing!

Everyone should play this game and learn not to f*** the planet.

24 Audio Reviews

I had to track it down after playing through Hero Agency. Something nice about this melody, how it evolves. I kinda wish it carried on more.

Real nice prog. And nice work getting it on the Taking You Higher mix. I didn't realize there was another of those mixes out, will have to check out the whole thing. Cheers dude.

nice job

I saw a different loop of yours on the front page and thought "how is this guy not signed". Anyhow I went to check your other stuff and seen you have signed! Awesome work. This is real proffessional sounding Psy.

Aspiring to create an account in the real world one day.

31, Male