4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

I could have clicked on any of the vids on the front page and obviously I clicked the one with the boobs first. Good click bait sir.

ApexxWolf responds:

Ahaha xD Thanks!

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

well worth the wait!

Love it... even better than parts 1 and 2... and we've waited sooo long for it!

Tempest Tempest

to be honest

I don't think the animation quite captured the mood of the song.

@the person below: are you some kind of stupid?

Crypt Shyfter: Moonbright Crypt Shyfter: Moonbright

Fun little game. Been a while since I could say that on here.

Typo: "stop" on silver mirror for good measure -> "stomp"

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Good catch! I'll update that asap, thanks :)

Glad you enjoyed it!

Revenge of dog Revenge of dog

Game is broken for me. I digged away the dirt pile. The dog barks at the ground, but no rabbit is showing. I looked at a video how it is meant to be. The rabbit does not appear. I tried it a couple times to see if it was a one-off. Sorry but I can't give it a good review for that. I'm using Chrome. Windows machine.

Idle Dungeon Master Idle Dungeon Master

You need a retreat button on the battle screen. If you send 1 warlord against a huge city without any sorcerers in then you end up stuck watching him chip away the wall 1 brick at a time for several hours or reloading and losing progress. During the battle sequence it seems like your 'dungeon' doesn't even keep functioning, e.g. no gold gain, no units gain etc.

Basically, it feels like an unoriginal concept with poor implementation. Maybe the poor implementation part will be fixed though? I hope so because it isn't a terrible way to kill some time. The battle mechanics at least to give you something to figure out/work with.

Market Square Market Square

I had to track it down after playing through Hero Agency. Something nice about this melody, how it evolves. I kinda wish it carried on more.

TheFatRat - Telescope TheFatRat - Telescope

Real nice prog. And nice work getting it on the Taking You Higher mix. I didn't realize there was another of those mixes out, will have to check out the whole thing. Cheers dude.

shitty hi-hat rendition shitty hi-hat rendition

I didn't expect much from the title. Actually I sorta enjoyed it. Pretty chill.

HarraH responds: